Thursday, September 17, 2015

Life | I Opened an Etsy Shop!

After YEARS and YEARS of sewing little things here and there, making things for family and friends, I finally decided to "expand" my talent and open my own Etsy Shop. 

I currently have a few bags and bows for sale right now, but I'm hoping for some growth for my little shop in the near future. 


Coming up with a name for my shop was honestly the hardest part. In fact, I've contemplated opening a shop for a while now, but I couldn't think of a name that I wanted to represent my work. 

I knew I wanted to incorporate some aspect of my name. Just kind of sneak it in there. I took to google for help. I googled "words that include (different variations of my name and nicknames). 

After a couple days of this and then a final discussion with my roommates, my little shop was officially called Livid Thread. 

My only hopes for my shop is to make a few extra bucks and really just try something new. 

I'm hoping for success for me and my little shop! 

Check it out!

XOXO, Liv

1 comment:

  1. Aww it all looks really lovely ! The bag is super cute and I'm really into wearing bows in my hair at the minute :) Congratulations on taking this big step ! I'm sure it will go wonderfully for you <3

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete