Tuesday, April 8, 2014

23 Things About Me

1. I’m Liv. Hi.
2. I’m kind of a college student. 
3. I’m from the bottom of the boot. Basically, the swamp.
4. I randomly burst into song. Often.
5. I can’t sing, but I will.
6. I like makeup and pretty things.
7. I wish I had an Australian accent.
8. I laugh at my own jokes. I mean, I’m kind of funny…
9. I occasionally curse like a sailor.
10. I’m a klutz of extreme levels. Give me Oxygen, I shall trip on it.
11. I believe in aliens. I hear they only eat non-believer brains.
12. I’m nervous. Just nervous, like constantly.
13. I love coffee. I just do.
14. If I could marry spaghetti, I would.
15. I’m an amateur air guitarist.
16. Drop Dead Fred is my imaginary friend.
17. I hate doing laundry. I also hate washing dishes. I need a maid.
18. Carnations, Peonies, and Tulips are my fave. All pink.
19. I have no idea what my natural hair color is.
20. I like taking pictures. I’m not good at it, but I like it.
21. Wingstop is my addiction.
22. I can sew. I can cook. I’m sort of domestic.
23. I have Sparkalaphobia. Look it up, I’m pretty weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment