Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fancy Sandwiches

So simple, yet so delish. Tonight, for supper, I made "fancy sandwiches." Ok, so maybe it's not fancy, but I really didn't know what else to call it, and let's admit it, it's a little more special than turkey and sliced bread. 

I used crescent rolls for the bread. I placed two rolls together, rolled them and baked as directed. I stuffed them with Italian herb turkey breast, (aka fancy turkey) pepper jack cheese, avocado, tomato, and baby spinach. I put them back in the oven for a few more minutes to melt the cheese, and voila! A fancy sandwich! 


I definitely cheated with the soup. I didn't even add seasoning. It was pretty flippin' tastey if you ask me! It's the Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Tomato And Sweet Basil Bisque. The name is a mouth full, (pun intended) but I honestly enjoyed every single bite. 

I was totally satisfied with my "fancy" supper, and now I'm stuffed and ready for bed... Fancy dreams boys and girls! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, you have wonderful blog and interesting post, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK please don't forget to leave your FB Page link.

    ReplyDelete