Sunday, May 17, 2015

Concert | NKOTB #TheMainEvent

I've never been a "Directioner", a "Belieber", whatever the N'sync and Backstreet Boy fans call themselve, I've never been.

Say what you want, but I will always consider myself a Blockhead. 
Literally, my entire life I have been a fan of NKOTB.

In 2009 I went to my first NKOTB concert. Something I NEVER though I would get to experience. I mean, they broke up when I was 4, I never thought I would be seeing them live, let alone standing in the 8th row at one of their reunion tour shows. 

And then this happened. 

May 15, 2015
New Kids on the Block-The Main Event Tour
2 Sisters
FRONT ROW

I completely lost it when Joey Mac ran across that stage. I could believe just how close I was to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.

I could not breathe when Donnie ran in front of me and grabbed my hand. 

I'm pretty sure my heart stopped when Jordan Knight jumped off the stage and hugged me. 

I almost cried when Joe grabbed my hand.

But this, THIS...

MY FACE IS ON JOEY MCINTYRE'S INSTAGRAM


I have no more words.

xo
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment