Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hair | Quick Do



I'm always on the look-out for quick and easy hair-dos. Every girl loves a good messy bun, but my favorites are the ones that don't look as effortless as they are. 
I usually take to Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. Most of the time, I just sit in front of my mirror with my teasing comb and bobby pins and just "wing it." 

For this look, all I did was take a section of hair in the "bang" area, and fishtail braid it. (That was probably the most complicated part of the whole thing)

Then I pinned it to the back of my head. (But not before giving my crown a little tease) 

After that, I just grabbed small sections of hair and twisted and pinned them until it made sort of a bun. 

I always like more of a "messy" look, so I pulled a few hairs out here and there and voilĂ !

Xo
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment